Exploding Kittens, the most-funded game in Kickstarter history, is now available for Android!
Created by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel).
– Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
– Play with 2 to 5 friends or strangers online
– All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
– New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
– The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
Just in time for the holidays, look at all the updatey goodness we made for you:
– Added the ability to invite strangers to a private game after your friends have joined.
– New controls to nag/mute/block your opponents.
– Added the ability to mute game sounds.
– General bug fixes that you’ll probably never notice, but that fill our hearts with nerdy joy.
The Exploding Kittens Team
- Installs 100,000 – 500,000
- Current Version 3.1.5
- Requires Android 4.1 and up