eWeather HD, Radar, Alerts 7.0.1 ApkBy : Elecont software
Price : Paid
- DescriptionDescriptioneWeather HD is the first app in the world with radar, hurricane tracking, earthquakes and alerts widgets, geomagnetic storms.
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms, tides, sea temperature etc.
eWeather HD has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Air quality and pollution in real time and forecast (for some USA, UK, Europe and Asia cities)
• Hurricane tracking,
• Tornado and Hail probability,
• Tides forecast,
• 365 days weather archive,
• Weather buoys: wave height, direction and period, wind and gust, pressure, water and air temperature, tides etc
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar and Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Map with radar, cloud satellite layer, sea and air temperature, wind, alerts, hurricanes, humidity, earthquakes etc
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1×1, 2×1, 2×2, 1×4, 4×1, 4×2, 3×3, 4×4, 5×2, 5×5 etc),
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times, time to sunrise or sunset
• Duration of the day, day length changes
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators
• 15 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update only,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.More Information
- Installs 100,000 – 500,000
- Current Version 7.0.1
- Requires Android Varies with device