Flux – Substratum Theme 1.2.4 ApkBy : giannisgx89
Price : Paid
- DescriptionDescriptionFlux theme for Substratum is designed with pixel perfect precision to give your phone a completely new modern look and feel! With high quality vector graphics and full of features, you will enjoy using your phone! There is also a cm theme engine version available here: https://goo.gl/PlbP1M.
To apply Flux you will need to download the Substratum app! (requires root!)
Works with android 7.0/7.1.1 with OMS support. It also works on stock/legacy rom as well but some icons may not be themed.
Works with all DPI sizes!
Don’t forget to rate and share if you like the theme!
• How to apply Flux overlays?
– Go to Substratum app, open Drawer > Select recovery > Restore theme > Disable all enabled overlays. Now open Flux and select all overlays toggle, open floating action button and select Build & Enable.
• Make sure you are always using the latest version of your rom so you can stay up to date!
• If you are using LineageOS keep in mind it does not support OMS so Flux will not work properly and you may encounter bugs/issues not possible to fix.
• Having issues with notifications not displaying correctly?
– Restart and disable the dynamic notifications color in settings, if you have this option.
• After updating Flux, sometimes you may need to select overlays > build & update.
• Some of your settings icons are just blue circles or invisible?
– This happens because the rom you are using does not include the latest patches for the icons to be themed. You can contact your rom dev to include the latest substratum patches.
• If your rom has a dark mode option in settings, turn it off.
• Restart your phone after every update is highly suggested.
• More roms support will come with future updates.
• Updated your rom?
– Sometimes you need to remove and grand root permissions again to apply overlays.
• Weird icons and background colors?
– Probably overlays did not apply correctly, try to re-apply and restart.
• Your phone stuck in boot loop?
– Go to your recovery and flash the rescue zips located in Substratum folder.
• Battery icon cannot be themed in qs panel. You can move it as your 7th icon so it does not show in the first row or you can use the circle battery style from settings.
• Don’t forget you need to be connected to the internet to apply overlays.
• Please do not write your bug/suggestion reports in the reviews, instead contact me via email or use the community.
- Installs 1,000 – 5,000
- Current Version 1.2.4
- Requires Android Varies with device
Tags: Flux - Substratum Theme