Lazy Eye VR Ship 1.5 ApkBy : EvolvedSight
Price : Paid
- DescriptionDescriptionAdvanced treatment for Amblyopia / Lazy Eye utilizing a Virtual Reality (VR) game. Providing a solution to Lazy Eye through a technique that forces both eyes to work in unison. VR controls what the eyes are exposed to and teaches the Lazy Eye to co-operate with the stronger eye.
The important aspect of VR is cameras are situated the same distance from each other as your eyes. Essentially, the process teaches the brain to see as you would objects in real life. VR then gives control over what each eye is exposed to in order to exercise the Lazy Eye.
Amblyopia / Lazy Eye is a visual disorder in which the brain partially ignores input from one eye. The game creates objects that are partially or only shown to the weaker eye in order for the brain to recognize and use the eye more frequently. Examples demonstrated in the game are:
– a white sphere that is shown to both eyes but the blue stripes are only shown to the weaker eye
– bullets that are only shown to the weaker eye
– asteroids that are darker to the stronger eye and lighter to the weaker eye
– asteroids that are only shown to the weaker eye
This method of treatment is effective for both children and adults that have amblyopia or strabismus. However, it should be noted that children may see results quicker than adults.
The only requirement to play this game is a virtual reality headset that can be used with your mobile device. A virtual reality headset ensures that each eye works in unison and separately. Other methods, such as 3D glasses, allow shadows that decrease the therapeutic results. The quality of the game will depend on your mobile device and headset.More Information
- Installs 5 – 10
- Current Version 1.5
- Requires Android 4.4 and up